You’re driving your vehicle and realize that it’s been about three months since your last oil change. You love your car and you know that quality maintenance means a safer and better performing vehicle. But out of the corner of your eye, you see the sign for drive-thru oil changes.
Don’t fall for a hasty service with subpar quality that will ultimately cost you as much if not more than oil change at a dealership.
INFINITI OF DENVER cares about our customers. That’s why we have compiled a list of the top reasons why you should get an oil change at a dealership instead.
- Quality Oil Filters Designed for your Make and Model. Your vehicle is a performance machine, and it requires performance parts. INFINITI makes factory OEM parts with perfectly tailored components to ensure your vehicle continually performs at the upper end of the spectrum. Specifically tuned for factory performance, you can drive comfortably knowing your filters have the correct pressure release valve and filtering agent to keep your engine running to expectations.
- High Standard Synthetic Oil. INFINITI OF DENVER uses only synthetic oil. Your engine will last longer with synthetic oil than the conventional style that is derived directly from crude oil sources. Your vehicle will continue to ride smooth and deliver the power you have come to trust with added lubricants to keep parts moving fluidly, especially at higher temperatures. This will decrease wear and could increase the life of your engine.
- Multi-point Inspections. INFINITI OF DENVER knows your car almost as well as you, and what it takes to keep it in top form. Ongoing dealership service does not stop at an oil change, so INFINITI OF DENVER will make sure to take care of your whole vehicle. The multi-point inspection that comes standard with your visit includes checking fluids, drive belts, exhaust systems, and much more. Your car will also come back spotless with a complimentary wash and vacuum after every service.
- Feel Comfortable, not Crowded. While you wait, pass the time in the same standards of comfort you should expect from INFINITI. Wi-Fi and charging stations, the use of complimentary iPads and a play area for the little ones will keep the experience feeling anything like a chore. The waiting room is even dog friendly. You will also have access to premium beverages and snacks will your car is being put through the paces.
- Competitive Pricing. Dealerships want your business and are well versed in understanding your INFINITI. We are passionate about our brand, and even if you don’t have an INFINITI vehicle, we maintain records of your auto’s service lifespan. There is almost always a coupon on our website to off-set additional costs, and in the long-run the proactive inspections and the quality service could save you costly repairs in the future.
- Experienced and Compassionate Service Team. INFINITI OF DENVER has over 85 years of experience serving the greater Denver area. With seven Master Technicians and nine Automotive Service Excellence Technicians, you know your INFINITI is in the right hands. Keep your INFINITI running as if you were taking it off the showroom floor for the first time by setting your dealership oil change appointment.