If you’re thinking of buying a certified pre-owned (CPO) car at INFINITI OF DENVER, you’re making an excellent choice. We ensure that each of our CPO vehicles fully meets the INFINITI OF DENVER standards after passing the rigorous 167-point inspection that guarantees only the highest quality.
But what is a certified pre-owned car at INFINITI? How can you make sure you get the right vehicle for your needs? Use the INFINITI OF DENVER tips on how to by certified and ensure that you make the right decision when buying a CPO car.
What Is a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle at INFINITI OF DENVER?
Buying CPO at INFINITI means that you’ll get unparalleled quality and peace of mind. At INFINITI OF DENVER, all CPO vehicles must:
- Be less than 60 months from the original in-service date
- Have less than 60,000 miles
- Pass a comprehensive 167-point inspection
- Have a clean, verified CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
This means that all CPO INFINITI vehicles meet the highest standards for quality. Shopping CPO at INFINITI OF DENVER also gives you the following protections and benefits:
- CARFAX® 3-year Buy Back Guarantee
- Up to 6 years unlimited mileage warranty
- Complimentary basic maintenance for one year
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Complimentary service courtesy vehicle
- A free 3-month trial subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- The available INFINITI Elite™ Extended Protection Program can be used to extend your coverage even further.
- Complimentary Pick up & Delivery Valet Service, Home by INFINITI OF DENVER.
- Carfax for life member
Top Tips for Buying A Certified Pre-Owned Car
Ready to make your purchase? Here are a few top tips while shopping around for a CPO vehicle.
- Know who certified the vehicle – Make sure the dealership has certified the vehicle. Some dealers use third parties to certify their CPO cars. Avoid buying these vehicles, since they’re not guaranteed to meet the same standards.
- Take a look at the paperwork – Make sure the inspection report, CarFax report, and other ownership information looks correct and accurate.
- Review the vehicle’s maintenance history – It’s a good idea to see what services the car has needed over the years. This will help you understand which services may be upcoming in the near future, and identify potential problem areas
- Research competitors – Many different dealerships offer CPO vehicles, with varying guarantees and features. It’s a good idea to shop around and make sure you research all of your options.
- Visit the dealership – Once you’re ready to buy, visit the dealership and make sure you verify the condition, trim, and other details about the CPO vehicle before you commit to a purchase.
Explore Our Stock of CPO And New INFINITI Cars Today!
At INFINITI OF DENVER, we have a wide variety of certified pre-owned INFINITI luxury vehicles that are an excellent choice for anyone interested in a luxurious driving experience in Denver. INFINITI OF DENVER has the most CPO vehicles in Colorado.
All of our CPO vehicles are rigorously inspected and tested to ensure that they meet the highest possible quality standards. Not only that, but we’ve also got the widest variety of new INFINITI models in the Denver metro area.
Whether you choose to follow our tips on purchasing certified pre-owned or you fall in love with the brand-new INFINITI lineup, our experienced team is here to make your purchase smooth. We welcome you to the INFINITI family and hope to continue serving you for all of your vehicle purchasing and servicing needs.