With the costs of new vehicles rising, many consumers are questioning whether the purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle or CPO is worth it. All major manufacturers offer a CPO program, many with benefits that rival those of a new vehicle. INFINITI is no exception and offers an extremely comprehensive CPO program for all its models.
Highlights of the INFINITI CPO program are:
- All vehicles are put through an extensive 162-point Certification Inspection. Vehicles must be sold through an INFINITI retailer, pass a Carfax vehicle history report, and be less than 6 years old and have less than 70,000 miles. Vehicles with frame damage, water damage, a history of odometer rollback, grey market, airbag deployment, and other issue are ineligible to be certified. See your consultant for a complete list of exclusions.
- The limited CPO warranty, backed by INFINITI, provides coverage for over 1,300 components. It is available up to 6 years/unlimited mileage based on the age of the vehicle. The warranty includes 24-hour roadside assistance, complementary first year of basic maintenance, courtesy INFINITI service loan vehicle, three-year Carfax Buyback Guarantee, free 3-month SiriusXM trial, and is eligible for the INFINITI Elite Extended Protection Plan Wrap.
- A large portion of the vehicles in the program are previous INFINITI service loan cars. These vehicles are like-new, current model year or one year old, with minimal mileage. Generally, these vehicles represent a significant price savings over a new vehicle.
- All CPO vehicles must pass a minimum standard for tire depth, brake wear, and have two keys.
- Special financing is often available on CPO vehicles through INFINITI Financial Services, with rates as low a 0%. Please ask for details.
Please contact us at 303-671-6000 if you would like to discuss the benefits of Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles vs. New Vehicle purchases in further detail.